Sunday, January 25, 2009

Feist, Harbour Station, November 2008.

Leslie Feist is a big part of my life. Every night, it is her voice that puts me to sleep. She sings about things that I can relate too, maybe bacause she is from my neck of the woods. She tells stories in her songs, and you can get lost in how captivating they are as they unfold. She deserves all the fame she has gotten and more, and someday I will meet her.

The scarlet letter isn't black
Gotta know who's got your back
Because they're right in front of you
Because they're telling you the truth

So much present inside my present
Inside my present so...so much past
Inside my present inside my past
Inside my present
So, so

Feeling it from dark to bright
When a wrong becomes a right
When a mountain fills with light
It's a volcano, it's a volcanoIt's a volcano, it's a volcano

So much present, inside my present
Inside my present
So, so much past
Inside my present, inside my present
Inside my present
So, so much past...




No comments: