Wednesday, January 14, 2009





hello world of blogging.






i'm a virgin blogger I guess you could say, seeing as this is my first ever post.






but I have blogging in my blood.









I'm mostly just going to be posting photos, maybe that have been recently taken or represent something going on in my life these days, then maybe a thought or two, or some music that has caught the attention of myself.






so...here I am, its nice to meet you.




This is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.


























5 comments:

awareness said...

And what a beautiful friendship it is. Welcome to the blogworld my lovely daughter. May your creativity continue to sparkle like you do everyday. xx

The House on Big Island said...

I have spent far too many hours reading your mother's words - I am so happy to now be able to look at pictures instead!

Much of my rest hours at a neat place called Kawabi were spent pouring over wonderful comic books - not because of the words - because of the pictures! (you're blog will be something I know I can enjoy even when I just can't read any more!)

HAPPY PHOTO-BLOGGING

"Daisy"

BreadBox said...

Welcome, SL, to your very own corner of the (math phrase here) blogosphere. Who knew spheres could have corners?

Good luck, and I'll look forward to seeing this
develop,
N.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogging world SL. I hope you find it as rewarding and satisfying as I do. I like the pics I've seen so far and I look forward to seeing your blog unfold.

Good Luck.

Skinny Love said...

thank you very much :)
all the support is great.